Bringing a fresh perspective.
Retirement Services to Help Employees Plan for the Future
The Johnson Companies (the former parent company of Johnson, Kendall & Johnson until 1992) created the very first 401(k) plan for itself before taking the concept to its clients. Today Johnson, Kendall & Johnson operates a fiduciary advisory & consulting practice laser-focused on retirement benefit plans for small & mid-size employers.
- Defined Contribution: 401(k), 403(b), profit sharing, 457(b) & (f)
- Defined Benefit: traditional, Cash Balance, frozen plan termination strategies (e.g. de-risking techniques and terminal annuities)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP) and repurchase obligation funding
- Non-qualified deferred compensation: Top Hat, NQDC, LTIP, SERP, Phantom Equity, 401(k) “mirror”
- We bring a suite of benchmarking capabilities and reporting
- We perform value analysis, always examining fees in context of scope, quality, and complexity of service deliverables
- We compare total cost versus services rendered by plan record keepers, TPA’s, and investment advisors
- We engage in plan design optimization analysis to determine your most budget-efficient plan structure
- We quarterback the vendor search process with a highly-focused and cost-efficient RFP methodology
- We work for you, advocating on your behalf
- We are completely independent from any affiliations with investment companies, recordkeeping providers or TPA’s
- We serve you in a transparent fee-based Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) capacity
- We will optimize your employee experience and maximize YOUR return on the time and dollars committed
- We create your Education Policy Statement and oversee it
- We customize your education plan, providing both group and 1-on-1 meetings
- We align our interests with yours by sharing in the fiduciary liabilities and risks of YOUR plan
- We provide a suite of fiduciary services encompassing both 3(21) and 3(38) formats
- We guide your selection and monitoring of plan investments
- We help you create and maintain your Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- We use process-driven screening and analytical tools in unison with our many years of knowledge and experience
- IRS limitations restrict key members of your team from saving adequately in their 401(k) plan
- We have unmatched expertise in designing highly versatile non-qualified deferred compensation (NQDC) plans
- Simple concept: a selective “401(k)-like” plan for top talent with no contribution limits and no discrimination tests
- Enable key employees to save salary, bonus, and commission pre-tax and tax-deferred beyond 401(k) limits
- Empower those in the highest tax brackets to control the timing of their taxable income and manage their tax bills
- Strategic talent management tool to enhance retention and reduce key employee turnover costs via “golden handcuffs”
Securities & Investment Advisory Services Offered Through M Holdings Securities Inc.
A Registered Broker / Dealer And Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC
The JKJ Companies Are Independently Owned And Operated.
Check the background of this Firm and/or investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
For important information related to M Securities, refer to the M Securities’ Client Relationship Summary (Form CRS) by navigating to https://mfin.com/m-securities.